Book Your First Two-Hour Driving Lesson Half Price!
Get a discount on your beginner’s lesson, pass in less time – and save money!
Book now and we’ll call you back to arrange your first lesson:
Driving lessons in your area
Are you looking for a local driving school that offers driving tuition in the Norfolk or Suffolk area? Well, we have an offer that’s right up your street!
At How-2-Drive we teach people just like you how to drive! But we won’t just tell you how to pass the UK driving test, we’ll teach you the right habits to become a safe driver for life.
Our top-drawer driving instructors are committed to continually improving their skills. They’re ready to teach you the skills and understanding you’ll need to pass your test confidently.
Would you prefer to learn to drive an automatic car instead? We’ve got you covered! Learn more about our automatic driving tuition offer.
Choose the right instructor for a lifetime of safe driving!
Other driving schools in Norfolk may try to tempt you to buy on impulse by offering deep discounts when you block book your lessons upfront. But usually, you’ll have to pre-pay for up to 10 hours of tuition before you even take your first lesson.
This is a lot of money to pay when you haven’t even met your instructor yet! How do you know whether you’ll get along with your instructor until you’ve sat behind the wheel with them? What happens if you don’t get along?
That’s why we offer you your first lesson half price. This gives you the chance to take us out for a test drive before you commit to paying hundreds of pounds.
Once you’re confident we can help you pass, you’ll then be able to take advantage of our block booking discount.
Why choose How-2-Drive?
Challenge accepted! We’ll give you five good reasons:
- No upfront commitment. Get your beginner’s two-hour trial lesson half-price so you can see what you think of us without having to book a whole block of lessons in advance!
- Block booking discounts. If you like what you see, you can make a saving of £20 off the pay-as-you-go lesson price for every block of 10 hours you book.
- Save yourself time and money. With our Structured Driver Training System we’ll help you pass in less time than the DVLA average*. This will save you a wedge – more than £400, in fact!
- Buy local. We’re a family-run, independent driving school based in Norfolk. By taking lessons with us you’ll be making a sound ethical decision and help to keep more money in our local economy.
- Bonus: you’ll also get our How-2-Drive App so you can track your progress, book lessons, manage payments and practice for your Theory Test!
Our driving lesson prices!
Our prices are the same across manual, automatic and electric vehicle tuition:
*Offer not available for learners who already have a test booked or who are near test standard.
Questions about taking driving lessons with us?
- Norwich — our Norwich automatic team now covers the city and the surrounding areas up to a 10-mile radius from the city centre.
- Great Yarmouth — our Yarmouth team has recently expanded and now offers automatic driving lessons in Yarmouth and Gorleston.
- Wymondham — We now have a small but perfectly formed team offering automatic driving tuition in the Wymondham and Attleborough areas.
Yes! We are happy to announce that we are now able to offer intensive driving lessons in and around the Norwich area.
If you are a beginner we can teach you to drive to a high standard in around 30 hours. By this point you’ll be ready to pass your test.
If you already have some driving and road experience we’ll aim to do it even quicker than that!
This is easily one of the most common questions we get asked at How-2-Drive.
We know you want to learn how to drive in as few lessons as possible. We understand that you don’t want to feel rushed.
But at the same time, you also don’t want your tuition to drag on for longer than necessary.
Clearly-Structured Driving Lessons
At How-2-Drive we deliver well-structured lessons that have clear objectives. After all, learning to drive is not cheap and we want you to get good value for your money.
According to the DVSA, it takes an average of 47 hours to pass the practical driving test. And that’s for learners who are sensible enough to study with an Approved Driving Instructor. On top of this, the DVSA says an additional 20 hours of private driving practice is also required.
How Many Driving Lessons Can We Save You?
But who wants to be average? By benefitting from our specially-designed Driver Training System our pupils take 17 hours less than the DVSA average!
Our tried-and-tested system can reduce the time it will take you to learn to drive. We consistently bring our pupils up to pass standard within 30 to 40 hours.
That’s up to 17 hours less than the average learner driver — saving you time and money!
You will be given your own Learning to Drive Handbook when you start taking driving lessons with us. Your instructor will use it to record your progress after each lesson. This will give you a record of how well you are doing and what you need to learn or practice next.
You will also be encouraged to keep a reflective log. You can use this to review your own learning so that you can discuss your objectives with your driving instructor at the start of each lesson.
Pass your test sooner – save time and money
We won’t just teach you to pass your driving test — we’ll help you do it in fewer hours too. Our students pass in 17 hours less than the national average* — a saving of £400!
Better yet, you can try us out half-price. When you book your first two hour driving lesson in Norfolk, the second hour is on us!
How do we help our pupils pass so quickly?
Our structured driver training course has three stages:
- Learn — we’ll cover all basic driving skills within the first 10 hours. This will give you practical experience of all road types, junctions and all the reversing manoeuvres. We won’t just sit in the car and talk!
- Develop — then, we’ll support you whilst you practice your new-found skills.
- Master — finally, we’ll teach you to make the right driving decisions on your own, giving you the confidence to pass your driving test first time!
Above all else, our motto is: fun gets done! We believe that if you are relaxed and enjoying your lessons, you will find learning easier.
How our pupils rate our driving school
Get your first driving lesson in Norfolk half price!
Whether you’re new to driving lessons or you’re just fed up with your current driving instructor, why not take the first step towards getting your licence today?
When you book your beginner’s two-hour driving lesson in Norfolk or Suffolk you’ll pay just half our standard lesson fee! This is a low-risk way for you to make sure we’re as great as we say we are before you commit to anything.
Then, once you are completely satisfied with the quality of our driving tuition you can buy a block of 10 hours and earn yourself a snazzy little discount!
Why not give us a try today? Hit the button below to snap up your half price introductory session!
Our terms and conditions
We believe in clear communication and we believe it’s important that you know what we expect from you and what you can expect from us.
To make sure we get off to a flying start please read our driving lesson terms and conditions before you book.
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons – that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!