Book Your First Two-Hour Driving Lesson for Just £25!
Get your beginner’s lesson half-price, pass in less time – and save money!
Bonus: you’ll also get our How-2-Drive App so you can track your progress, book lessons, manage payments and practice for your Theory Test!
Pass your driving test for a lifetime of safe driving!
Are you looking for a local driving school that offers driving lessons in Norfolk and Suffolk? At How-2-Drive we teach people just like you how to drive!
We won’t just tell you how to pass the UK driving test, we’ll teach you the right habits to become a safe driver for life. Our top drawer driving instructors are waiting to give you the skills, knowledge and understanding to pass your test confidently.
When you join our school of motoring you’ll learn all the essential driving skills of awareness, planning, anticipation, judgement and car control.
Why choose How-2-Drive?
- Get your first 2-hour trial lesson for half-price so you can see what you think of us without any commitment!
- Then if you’re happy, get a discount when you buy a block of 10 hours, saving £2 per hour from the pay as you go lesson price.
- You’ll cover all the basic driving skills in your first 10 hours – all road types, junctions and all the reversing manoeuvres!
- All our students get our How 2 Drive App so you can track your progress, book your next driving lesson, and much much more.
- You’ll also get help with your theory test with our free Theory Test Pro App.
- We’re a local, family-run driving school, with our headquarters in Norfolk. By taking lessons with us you’ll be making a sound ethical decision and helping to keep more money in our local economy.
Get your first driving lesson in Norfolk for half price!
Whether you’re new to driving lessons or you’re just fed up with your current driving instructor, why not book your first lesson today?
When you book your beginner’s two-hour driving lesson in Norfolk or Suffolk you’ll pay just £25 for a manual driving lesson and £27 for automatic! This is a low-risk way for you to make sure we’re as great as we say we are before you commit to anything.
Then, once you are completely satisfied with the quality of our driving tuition you can choose to buy a block of 10 hours and earn yourself a snazzy little discount!
What do you have to lose? Book your introductory session today!
Our driving lesson prices!
Beginner’s 2-hour lesson (your trial offer)
- Manual: £25
- Automatic and EV: £27
This offer is not available for learners with either a test booked or who are already at test standard.
Pay As You Go
- Manual: £28 per hour, so a two-hour lesson is £56
- Automatic and EV: £30 per hour, so a two-hour lesson is £60
10 hours block booking
- Manual: £260
- Automatic and EV: £280
— save £20 off of the pay-as-you-go price!
Our terms and conditions
We believe in clear communication and feel it’s important that you know what we expect from you and what you can expect from us. To make sure we get off to a flying start please read our driving lesson terms and conditions before you book.
What our pupils say
According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By choosing our driving school our instructors can help you pass the test after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!