Book Your First Two-Hour Driving Lesson for Just £25!
Get your first lesson half-price, pass in less time — and save money!
Bonus — you’ll also get a FREE Theory Test App and your ‘Learning to Drive Handbook’. We’ll help you get the most out of your lessons so you pass sooner!
Save Money — Pass Your Driving Test in Less Time!
Excited about taking your first driving lessons in Norfolk or Suffolk? At How-2-Drive we teach people just like you how to drive!
But not only will we teach you how to drive – we’ll also save you time and money. We can help you pass your test in fewer hours – on average 17 hours less* – saving you over £400!
How Do We Do It?
We use a structured approach to your training, which has three stages: learn, develop, and master:
- First you’ll learn all the driving skills. We’ll aim to get you through our entire training plan in around 10 hours. During this time you’ll cover all the different driving manoeuvres, road types, and junctions!
- Next, we’ll develop your skills by allowing you plenty of time to practice. We won’t pull you up on the roadside and talk to you about how to drive. We’ll get you out there driving instead — because that’s what you want to learn!
- Finally, we’ll show you how to master the art of driving — so you’re ready to pass your test with flying colours!
Throughout your driving lessons we’ll teach you to make the right decisions independently. That way, your friends and family won’t need to worry so much once you’re out and about enjoying your new-found freedom on your own!
Why Choose How-2-Drive?
- You’ll save time. We can help you pass in 17 hours less than average!
- You can save money. On average, our pupils save more than £400.
- Learn more quickly by using our structured training approach.
- Get your free Theory Test App. Practice for your theory test and pass more quickly.
- Our free Learning to Drive guide supports your learning and helps you get the most out of your lessons.
- No commitment upfront. Give us a try with a half-price initial lesson — the second hour is free!
- Pay upfront and get a discount. Save £2 per hour when you buy 10 hours in one go. Normal hourly rate is £27.
- We’re a local, family-run driving school, with our headquarters in Norfolk. By taking lessons with us you’ll be making a sound ethical decision and helping to keep more money in our local economy.
Get Your First Driving Lesson in Norfolk Half Price!
Whether you’re new to driving lessons or you’re just fed up with your current driving instructor, why not book your first lesson today?
When you book your first two-hour driving lesson in Norfolk or Suffolk you’ll pay just £25! This is a low-risk way for you to make sure we’re as great as we say we are before you commit to anything.
Then, once you are completely satisfied with the quality of our driving tuition you can choose to buy a block of 10 hours and earn yourself a snazzy little discount!
What do you have to lose? Book your introductory session today!
Our terms and conditions
We believe in clear communication and feel it’s important that you know what we expect from you and what you can expect from us. To make sure we get off to a flying start please read our driving lesson terms and conditions (PDF) before you book.
What Our Pupils Say
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!