We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Third-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- If you have specifically opted in to receive such material, using the email address which you have provided we may periodically send you promotional email about our offering, or other information which we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. For this purpose we may contact you by email, phone, fax or post
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
- To show you adverts that may be more closely matched to your interests and preferences, either on this website, or on websites you subsequently visit. Read the section below for more information on tracking and remarketing
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites.
This is why we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. These sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Tracking and Remarketing
We use Google Analytics third-party audience data such as age, gender, and interests to gain a better understanding of our customers. We work with companies that collect information about your online activities so that we can provide advertising intended to suit your interests and preferences.
The data we collect about your online activities does not personally or directly identify you. This principle holds true whether you visit our website or the websites and online services where we display our advertisements (“Publishers”).
The information we collect may include the content you view, the date and time that you view this content, the products you purchase, or your location information associated with your IP address. We use the information we collect to serve you more relevant advertisements (referred to as “Retargeting” or “Remarketing”). We also collect information about where you saw the ads we serve you and which ads you clicked on.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, make sure that any marketing opt-in box present is unchecked. This is your indication to us that you do not want the information you submit to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us
- If you specifically wish to opt-out of remarketing, please read the section below on opting out of tracking and remarketing.
We will not sell, distribute, lease, or release your personal information to third parties unless we have your express permission or are required to do so by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable for this service. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.
Opting Out of Tracking and Remarketing
You may opt out of the automated collection of information by third-party ad networks by visiting the consumer opt-out page for the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising. You may also wish to edit or opt-out of Google Display Network adverts.
For an easy way to prevent any website that is using Google Analytics from tracking your visits you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
To stop any website from tracking your activities at all we’d recommend using a web browser such as Firefox, which includes Tracking Protection as a standard feature when browsing in Private Browsing mode. Read more about Firefox Tracking Protection.