Refresher Driving Lessons
Refresher Driving Course Offer
Take a two-hour refresher lesson from just £54!
Already hold a UK or foreign driving licence? Want to regain lost confidence, practice rusty skills, or get to grips with driving on UK roads?
We build your refresher training around your needs. So get in touch today and we’ll get you back on the road in no time —
Refresher Driving Lessons in Norfolk
Our driving school doesn’t just teach beginners how to drive. Even after you’ve been driving for years, we understand that there are lots of reasons why you might want to take refresher driving lessons.
At How-2-Drive, we are committed to continuous professional development and believe that everyone drives better if they regularly update and develop their skills. That’s why we feel it’s important for all drivers to revise their skills every once in a while.
If you live or work in Norfolk, then we have local driving instructors near you who can offer you a refresher driving course. What’s more, we can build your training around your needs. Simply contact us today to get started.
Why Take a Refresher Course?
There are plenty of good reasons to take refresher lessons. It’s certainly nothing to be embarrassed about and doesn’t mean you’re a bad driver!
- If you are a holder of a foreign driving licence you will benefit from having a few lessons on UK roads. This will give you the chance to familiarise yourself with our road systems and make sure you don’t fall foul of our rules. You might also want to pass the UK driving test — we can help with that too!
- Perhaps you’ve been involved in a collision and want to boost your confidence before getting back on the road?
- Maybe you are a nervous driver or haven’t driven for a long time? You might feel that your driving skills are rusty?
- Has it been a long time since you passed your practical test? The driving test has changed a lot over the years. Even older drivers who drive regularly will find refresher tuition will help to bring their skills up to date.
- The road network in the UK has become busier and more complicated in recent years. Does this make you feel overwhelmed when driving these days? If so, we can help you develop strategies to cope.
- Or maybe you’d just like to take some motorway driving lessons?
Tailored to Your Needs
Whatever reason you have for taking refresher lessons, we will customise your course so you cover the skills you want to improve. We won’t waste your time or money going over topics you already feel confident about.
Refresher Driving Course FAQs
Refresher sessions are two hours long. We can fit in a lot of tuition into that time so you might only need to take one lesson. If you feel there are more skills and techniques you’d like to cover then you are welcome to book more than one session.
You might find driving in the UK very different to your home country. To prepare you we offer a UK Driving Familiarisation course that covers the things you need to know. We can also help you pass the UK practical test if required.
It’s entirely up to you!
Our course is tailored to your specific needs. You might feel there are certain skills you want to practice or new situations to experience. So you might want to brush up on your parking, drive along a motorway, or prepare to take an advanced driving test.
Don’t Have Your Licence Yet?
Our refresher course is aimed at people who have passed either the UK or a foreign practical driving test. It isn’t suitable for people who don’t yet hold a driving licence. As your local, independent driving school we are happy to also be able to offer tuition for beginners who wish to take either manual or automatic driving lessons.
Looking For Something More Challenging?
Do you feel confident behind the wheel but would still like to become a safer driver? Our advanced driver training is perfect for experienced drivers who want to get more out of their drive!
Book Your Refresher Driving Course
Regain lost confidence. Settle your nerves. Improve your drive.
Contact us today and we’ll discuss your needs —
Or call 01603 957 097 to chat with us today!
Areas Covered By Our Refresher Tuition
We tailor your refresher driving course to meet your needs. Some of the skills we commonly cover include:
- Safe driving on rural roads
- Feeling confident on dual carriageways and motorways
- Speed awareness and observing speed limits
- Effective city driving
- Handling pedestrian crossings safely
- Parking in busy places
- Using roundabouts
- Driving at night time
- Effective use of mirrors and giving correct signals when necessary
- Road awareness and forward planning
- Winter driving and dealing with adverse weather
Whichever areas you choose to cover, we’ll also assess your current skills and give you driving tips to help you improve further.
To give some common examples:
- Have you ever wondered how to safely manage tailgaters?
- Do you always remember to check your blind spot when pulling away or changing lanes?
Our courses provide guidance on these techniques and much more besides!
Do You Hold a Foreign Driving Licence?
For drivers who hold a foreign driving licence, we offer a two-hour UK road familiarisation course. Our tuition covers:
- The basic rules of the road
- Speed limits
- Awareness of bus and cycle lanes
- Parking — where you can and can’t park
- Other areas for improvement
I just needed a few lessons to get familiar with UK roads having passed my test in China. I found the training really helpful, we covered roundabouts and dual carriageways. I learned all about the rules and now I can park much better too! Highly recommended.