src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BlAfpj4avW0?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.how-2-drive.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BlAfpj4avW0Actual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BlAfpj4avW0?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.how-2-drive.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/BlAfpj4avW0
ADI Driving Instructor Training
Looking for a new career?
Train to become an Approved Driving Instructor and be your own boss!
Take the first step today:
Driving instructor training designed just for you
Hello, I’m Howard Floyd, founder of How-2-Drive and driving instructor trainer based in Norwich. You can find me listed on the DVSA’s Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers – ORDIT for short. This means you’ll be in good hands as all our instructor trainers are ORDIT qualified to give you the best chance of success!
Becoming an Approved Driving Instructor or ADI is a very rewarding career. Not only will you be your own boss deciding when or how much you want to work, but you’ll get a great amount of job satisfaction taking a pupil from their first driving lesson to passing the driving test.
Over the past 10 years, I have helped many people just like you to realise their dream of becoming a fully qualified ADI, let me do the same for you!
By training to become a driving instructor with me, this is what you can expect:
Local one-to-one ADI training
You’ll get 40 hours of one-to-one in-car driving instructor training PLUS unlimited access to our Live Virtual Training Classes. All in-car training is delivered locally in Norwich.
Full Online Study Materials
Included in your Driving Instructor Training Course is over 40 hours of home study with the Go Green Online Training Course. You’ll have access to training videos and workbook modules to help you gain the knowledge and understanding ready to practice your new skills when you get in-car with your personal trainer.
Grade A / ORDIT Trainers
Our trainers have achieved the highest Grade A awarded by the DVSA and have gone on to pass the Instructor Trainers exams with flying results.
Live Virtual Training Classes
Learn by joining our Live Virtual Training Classes from the comfort of your own home via Zoom.
Our regular live virtual training classrooms are held most Wednesday evenings where you can learn and meet other students who are going through the same journey as you. This is a great way to meet like-minded people and buddy up with one another.
Earn as you learn with the Trainee Licence
You can choose to fast-track your training by applying for a Trainee Licence so you can earn while you learn? The Trainee Licence is issued by the DVSA and gives you the legal status as a Potential Driving Instructor (PDI) to join our school and teach our pupils for reward. We will of course continue to train and support you during this 6 month period. This is a great way to gain valuable work experience whilst you prepare for your final Part 3 Instructor exam.
Once you’ve passed your Part 2 test and have completed your Part 3 training, you can apply for a Trainee Licence which lasts for 6 months to allow you time to gain experience. You can either do this full or part-time.
What’s included in your ADI Training course?
- 40 hours of one-to-one training in-car with your very own ORDIT trainer.
- Access to the Go Green Online Driving Instructor Training Course, included in the price
- Access to our Live Virtual Training Classes
- Printed Training Workbook Modules
- All the essential books
- Reflective logbook
- Theory Test Pro for Theory and Hazard perception for driving instructors.
- Copy of our Driving Instructor Training Course Guide to walk you through the course step by step.
Flexible training plans
Your Driving Instructor Training Course will consist of three parts:
- Part 1 – Theory (2 hours)
- Part 2 – Driving (8 hours)
- Part 3 – Teaching (30 hours PLUS access to our Virtual Classes)
We’ll take you through each part step by step. Each part will build upon your existing knowledge and prepare you to pass your ADI exams. We’ll explain everything to you and show you how to apply each new skill. You’ll then be given time to practice and develop your instructional techniques in preparation for your tests.
You can fit in your training around your current work or family commitments. Most of our students take either a 2 hour or a 4 hour training session each week. The training will take around 4 to 6 months to complete after which point you can choose to gain experience with the Trainee Licence before taking the final exam.
Flexible payment plans
To keep your ADI Training course within your reach, we are happy to offer flexible payment options. You may either:
- Buy all three parts of the course up front for just £1999, a saving of £389
- Spread the cost of your training over 12 months for £199 a month!*
* For the monthly payment plan, the total cost of the training will be £2388.
Don’t delay – take the first step today!
Fill out your details below to get your free driving instructor training guide. We’d love to meet up with you for a chat over a cuppa!
Why train with How-2-Drive?
Here are five great reasons to do your driving instructor training with us:
- Be your own boss — you choose when you want to work and we’ll fill your diary. Choose either Full or Part time.
- Top notch training — you’ll get 40 hours of one to one training with one of our qualified instructor trainers who you’ll find listed on the DVSA’s Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers – ORDIT
- Earn as you learn — you can start teaching for reward by applying for a Trainee Licence. This means you can gain valuable experience by teaching learners in preparation for the final exam.
- Flexible payment plans — You’ll get a £389 discount when you buy your training course up front for £1999 or you can spread the payments over 12 monthly instalments of £199.
- Flexible training plans — you can fit your training in around your current work and family commitments, all delivered locally in Norwich.
ADI Training FAQs
No — sorry ADI Qualifying Test Fees are payable to the DVSA when you book your tests. It was almost all too good to be true!
Yes — if you Buy Now for £1999 you’ll save £389 off the Monthly Payment Plan which is £2388.
Usually between 4 and 6 months. Most of our students take a 4 hour class each week and will complete the 40 hours of in-car, one-to-one training in around 3 to 4 months. Once you’ve passed the Part 2 test you can then start earning whilst you complete your studies on a Trainee Licence. The Trainee Licence gives you 6 months to gain teaching experience before you take the final Part 3 exam.
This is subject to availability as Howard is the only driving instructor trainer at How-2-Drive. No-one else will be asked to train you, so you’ll only be trained by the very best ORDIT trainer. Give us a call so we can discuss your availability and agree a plan to suit you.
Join us Full or Part time?
You may have already joined us during your training as a PDI or you’ve just fully qualified as an ADI, either way you’d be most welcome to join us either Full or Part time . Take a look at our Driving School Franchise opportunities.
Ready to Make a Change?
Get Your No Obligation Guide Today!
If you’re looking for a rewarding career or a fresh challenge you’re in the right place!
You’ve read this far, why not take the first simple step today?
Simply fill out your details and I’ll send your free no obligation guide straight-away: