Be Your Own Boss!
With our driving instructor franchise you can choose to work full or part-time!
No need to worry about sales and marketing – we’ll fill your diary so you can focus on what you do best, teaching!
We won’t tie you in. Instead, we believe in rewarding loyalty so with our full-timers loyalty discount the longer you stay the less you pay.
Get your free driving school franchise guide today:
Get Your Free No-Obligation Guide Today!
An ADI franchise with a difference
Hi, I’m Howard, founder of How-2-Drive. Are you an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) looking to move to a better driving school?
Let me tell you about our driving school franchise in Norfolk and why I think you’ll want to join us!
We run franchise opportunities in the Norwich, King’s Lynn, Great Yarmouth and Lowestoft, Wymondham, Broadland and North Norfolk areas. Right now, we’re looking to expand further – could you become our newest team member?
Why join our driving instructor franchise?
Our driving school franchise agreement is simple, flexible and fair:
What makes our school of motoring franchise different?
Work the hours that suit you
You tell us when you want to work. We won’t make you attend events and meetings.
We only offer two-hour lessons to pupils. This will reduce the time you spend travelling between lessons when you aren’t earning. To save you even more time, we’ll fill your diary with pupils who are local to you.
No hidden catches
There are no hidden costs such as additional fees for finding pupils or limits on how many pupils you can have. All we ask is a setup fee of £350 when you start. This fee covers the costs of the vehicle graphics, your branded workwear and setting up your online diary.
No more working for free!
We don’t do promotions on discount or voucher sites. Promotions like this force instructors to work for little or no pay. As a How-2-Drive instructor, you get to keep every penny that you are paid for the lessons you teach.
The only exception is our intensive driving course. For these courses, the pupil pays us upfront. We then pay the instructor in full on the same day the training has been delivered – not when the pupil passes the test!
Turn heads with our eye-catching vehicle graphics!
We’ll hook you up with our dedicated supplier of dual controlled lease vehicles at a budget that suits you. We’ll then add the eye-catching graphics!
You can choose any car colour you like from white, red or black and either manual, automatic or electric.
You may also buy your own vehicle or bring your existing tuition vehicle with you providing it’s reasonably new and is either white, red, or black.
To lease a vehicle from our supplier costs around £349 per month. You can choose from a variety of models and specifications to suit your budget.
But what does our driving instructor franchise cost?
You can choose from either a full or part-time franchise. We give you a full diary and all the support you need to run your own successful franchise business.
As a loyal full-time ADI you will be rewarded each year with a 10% discount off the current franchise fee of £125 per week. We’ll apply a discount at the start of each year for a maximum of four years. This means after year four you will only pay £75 per week – the equivalent of a part-time fee!
What’s more, our franchisees only pay for 48 weeks in the year. This means you’ll get four weeks payment free – giving you time to take a well-earned break!
Alternatively, if you’re looking for a part time franchise instead you can work up to 20 hours per week for a weekly fee of just £75.
What are the benefits of our ADI franchise opportunity?
- Be your own boss. You tell us when you want to work, we find you the pupils.
- Choose where you work. We currently have vacancies all over Norfolk and are looking to expand further!
- Charge premium lesson prices – currently £35 per hour for a standard lesson. Full-time instructors work around 40 to 45 hours a week, so that’s sales income of around £1,400 per week or £67,200 per year!
- We’ll fill your diary for you! No need to do any marketing or sales yourself – the pupils will come to you. This comes as standard with no hidden costs.
- Four fee free weeks per year. You only pay 48 weeks per year. No need to pay your franchise fee when you’re on holiday. No additional or hidden fees.
- Get a loyalty discount. Full-time franchisees earn a 10% discount for each year they stay with us, up to a maximum of four years. Earn up to a 40% discount on your franchise fee!
- No tie-in contracts. You’re free to leave whenever you want. We want you to stay with us because you want to, not because you have to.
- Free support. Whenever you need someone to listen to you we’ll be there. We want to help you grow your business.
- You’ll be in good company. All our ADI trainers are on the DVSA’s Official Register of Driving Instructor Trainers (ORDIT).
You get all this included in your franchise fee
When you begin your driving instructor career with How-2-Drive, you’ll get goodies – lots of them:
- Your very own Driving Instructor App to manage your diary and track your pupils’ progress and payments.
- Free Pupil App and Theory Test Pro App for all your new pupils.
- Access to our pupil booking service.
- Standards Check Training with a DVSA-registered ORDIT Trainer. We’ll help you get the A Grade on your next Standards Check!