Automatic Driving Lessons in Norwich
Learn How To Drive in Less Time!
Take us for a spin - book your first two-hour lesson for just £35.
Bonus – you’ll also get our free Theory Test app and our exclusive Learning to Drive app.
(Offer excludes test preparation and test cover.)
Save money with automatic driving lessons
Pass your test in less time by taking driving lessons in an automatic car. Learning to how drive an automatic is easier and will take less time – saving you money.
Perhaps you want to pass your test more quickly, but would rather not take an intensive course? Or maybe you’ve already had tuition in a manual car and have decided to ditch the gears and the clutch for an easier drive?
Automatic cars are perfect if you expect to do a lot of city driving where you’ll be stopping and starting frequently. They may also suit drivers who have a disability that makes changing gear difficult.
How-2-Drive have been helping people pass their driving tests in manual cars since 2009. We’re proud to now be able to offer automatic driving lessons in Norwich and the surrounding suburbs too.
Pass your test sooner in an automatic car
Learning to drive an automatic car is ideal if you are nervous about driving or simply want to get your driving licence sooner without the fuss of changing through all those gears! Just think — no tricky hill starts, struggling to find the biting point, or wondering “what gear do I need for this busy roundabout?”
Despite all these benefits, think carefully before deciding to take automatic driving lessons. Once you pass your automatic driving test you will have a licence which only allows you to drive automatic cars and vans. This may limit your choices later on in life when buying or renting cars.
If you still haven’t decided, you might want to consider taking driving lessons in a manual car.
Why choose us for automatic driving lessons?
- Get your first 2-hour automatic trial lesson for less than half-price so you can see what you think of us with no commitment to buy more!
- Then if you’re happy, get a discount when you buy a block of 10 hours, saving £2 per hour from the pay as you go lesson price.
- You’ll cover all the basic driving skills in your first 10 hours – all road types, junctions and all the reversing manoeuvres!
- All our students get our How 2 Drive App so you can track your progress, book your next driving lesson, and much much more.
- You’ll also get help with your theory test with our free Theory Test Pro App.
- We’re a local, family-run driving school, with our headquarters in Norfolk. By taking lessons with us you’ll be making a sound ethical decision and helping to keep more money in our local economy.
Your local automatic driving instructors
Our automatic & EV driving lesson prices!
- Beginner’s first 2-hour lesson (your trial offer) is just £35*
- Pay As You Go is £35 per hour, so £70 per 2 hour lesson.
- Buy a block of 10 hours for just £320 – you save £30 off the pay as you go price!
*Offer not available for learners with either a test booked or who are near test standard.
Our terms and conditions
We believe in clear communication and feel it’s important that you know what we expect from you and what you can expect from us. To make sure we get off to a flying start please read our driving lesson terms and conditions before you book.
Get your beginner’s driving lesson half price!
Book with us today to get your introductory two-hour driving lesson for just £35! No need to pay for a whole bunch of lessons upfront. Make sure you’re happy you can learn to pass your test with us before making any big commitments.
Once you’re completely satisfied with the quality of our driving tuition you can save even more money by block booking. When you buy a 10 hour block of lessons we’ll spot you a £3 discount per lesson. This means you’ll only pay the equivalent of £32 per hour!
Why not take us out for a test drive? Act today! Hit the button below to book your beginner’s driving lesson!
Automatic driving lesson FAQs
Yes, you can! Whilst you can save money by buying in bulk, unlike many other schools there’s no need for you to block-book your lessons.
Our standard two-hour automatic lessons are available at a pay-as-you-go rate. You can find our current rates on our driving lesson prices page.
Yes, we do — two deals in fact!
For our first deal, you can book your introductory two-hour lesson for just £30* — that’s half-price!
For our second deal, if you buy a block of 10 hours in one go we’ll give you a discount of £2 per hour off our standard hourly rate.
*Offer available to learner drivers only and excludes test cover or preparation.
Yes, there is! Before you commit to anything you can take advantage of our introductory offer for beginners. Simply book your first lesson with us and you’ll get a full two hour session for £30.
It’s easier because there’s no need to worry about changing gears. An automatic car may suit you if you have tried learning in a car with manual transmission and struggled, or if you’re in a hurry to pass and get your licence.
Get Your First Automatic Driving Lesson - Just £35!
Take us for a spin in one of our automatic cars
Our structured tuition will get you pass ready in less time:
Can’t wait to get rolling? Call 01603 957 097 to talk to us today!
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!