Automatic Driving Lessons in Norwich
Learn How To Drive in Less Time!
Take us for a spin -- book your first two-hour lesson for just £27.
Bonus — you’ll also get a Free Theory Test App and your ‘Learning to Drive Handbook’.
(Offer excludes test preparation and test cover)
Save Money With Automatic Driving Lessons
Pass your test in less time by taking driving lessons in an automatic car. Learning to how drive an automatic is easier and will take less time — saving you money.
Perhaps you want to pass your test more quickly, but would rather not take intensive driving lessons? Or maybe you’ve already had tuition in a manual car and have decided to ditch the gears and the clutch for an easier drive?
Automatic cars are perfect if you expect to do a lot of city driving where you’ll be stopping and starting frequently. They may also suit drivers who have a disability that makes changing gear difficult.
How-2-Drive have been helping people pass their driving tests in manual cars since 2009. We’re proud to now be able to offer automatic driving lessons in Norwich and the surrounding suburbs too.
Learning to drive an automatic car is ideal if you are nervous about driving or simply want to get your driving licence sooner without the fuss of changing through all those gears! Just think — no tricky hill starts, struggling to find the biting point, or wondering “what gear do I need for this busy roundabout?”
Despite all these benefits, think carefully before deciding to take automatic driving lessons. Once you pass your automatic driving test you will have a licence which only allows you to drive automatic cars and vans. This may limit your choices later on in life when buying or renting cars.
If you still haven’t decided, you might want to consider taking driving lessons in a manual car.
Save Even More Money With How-2-Drive
At How-2-Drive we don’t just teach you how to drive – we’ll also save you time and money. Whether you are learning in an automatic or manual car, we can help you pass your test in fewer hours – on average 17 hours less* – saving you over £400!
We do this by using a structured approach to your training, which has three stages: learn, develop, and master:
- First, you’ll learn all the driving skills. We’ll aim to get you through our entire training plan in around 10 hours. During this time you’ll cover all driving manoeuvres, all road types, and junctions!
- Next, we’ll develop your new skills by allowing you plenty of time to practice. We won’t pull you up on the roadside and talk to you about how to drive. No, we’ll get you out there driving — because that’s what you want to learn!
- Finally, we’ll show you how to master the art of driving — so you’re ready to pass your driving test with flying colours!
Throughout your driving lessons, we’ll teach you to make the right decisions independently. So once you’re out and about enjoying your new-found freedom on your own, your friends and family won’t need to worry so much!
Your Local Automatic Driving Instructors
Automatic Driving Lesson FAQs
Yes, you can! Whilst you can save money by buying in bulk, there’s no need to block book your lessons. Our standard two hour automatic lessons are available at a pay as you go rate of £29 per hour.
Yes, we do — two deals in fact!
For our first deal, you can book your introductory two-hour lesson for just £27* — that’s half-price!
For our second deal, if you buy a block of 10 hours in one go we’ll give you a discount of £2 per hour off our standard hourly rate.
*Offer available to learner drivers only and excludes test cover or preparation.
Yes, there is! Before you commit to anything you can take advantage of our introductory offer for beginners. Simply book your first lesson with us and you’ll get a full two hour session for £27.
It’s easier because there’s no need to worry about changing gears. An automatic car may suit you if you have tried learning in a car with manual transmission and struggled, or if you’re in a hurry to pass and get your licence.
Your First Driving Lesson — Half Price!
Whether you’re new to driving lessons or you’re just fed up with your current driving instructor, get in touch today.
When you book with us you’ll get your first two-hour driving lesson for just £27! This way you can make sure we are as great as we say we are before you commit to anything.
Then, once you are completely satisfied with the quality of our driving tuition you can save money by buying 10 hour blocks of lessons. We’ll give you £2 off per lesson so you’ll only pay the equivalent of £27 per hour!
Give us a try today — click the button below to book now!
Why Choose How-2-Drive?
- Save time — pass your test in 17 hours less!
- Save money — on average our students save over £400
- Benefit from our structured training to help you learn faster
- Free Theory Training App to help you pass your theory test quickly
- Free ‘Learning to Drive’ handbook to support your learning and track your progress
- Try us out first with a half-price two-hour lesson to see how good we are — the second hour is on us!
- Get a discount – save £2 per hour when you buy a block of 10 hours
What Our Pupils Say
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!