Want to Book Driving Lessons in North Norfolk?
Save money on your driving lessons
At How-2-Drive we teach people just like you how to drive!
Not only will we teach you how to drive – we’ll also save you time and money. We can help you pass your test in fewer hours – on average 17 hours less* – saving you over £400 off the cost of passing your test!
How do we do it?
We use a structured approach to your training, which has three stages: learn, develop, and master:
- First you’ll learn all the driving skills. We’ll aim to get you through our entire training plan in around 10 hours. During this time you’ll cover all driving manoeuvres, all road types, and junctions!
- Next, we’ll develop your new skills by allowing you plenty of time to practice. We won’t pull you up on the roadside and talk to you about how to drive. No, we’ll get you out there driving – because that’s what you want to learn!
- Finally, we’ll show you how to master the art of driving – so you’re ready to pass your driving test with flying colours!
Throughout your driving lessons we’ll teach you to make the right decisions independently. So once you’re out and about enjoying your new-found freedom on your own, your friends and family won’t need to worry so much!
Meet your local driving instructors
Your North Norfolk driving instructors cover the following areas:
- Blakeney & Cley
- Melton Constable & Briston
…and everywhere in-between!
Your first driving lesson – half price!
Whether you’re new to driving lessons or you’re just fed up with your current driving instructor, get in touch today.
When you book with us you’ll get your first two hour driving lesson for just 30! This way you can make sure we are as great as we say we are before you commit to anything.
Then, once you are completely satisfied with the quality of our driving tuition you can buy a block of 10 hours and get a £2 discount on every hour!
Give us a try today – click the button below to book now!
Why choose How-2-Drive?
- Save time – pass your test in 17 hours less!
- Save money – on average our students save over £400
- Our structured driver training system will help you learn faster
- Free Theory Training app to help you pass your theory test quickly
- Free ‘Learning to Drive’ app to support your learning and track your progress
- Try us out first with a half-price two hour lesson to see how good we are – the second hour is on us!
- Get a discount – buy a block of 10 hours and save £2 off our standard rate of £30 per hour
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons – that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!