Searching For Driving Lessons in Wroxham?
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-__aXmZuAZY?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.how-2-drive.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-__aXmZuAZYActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-__aXmZuAZY?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.how-2-drive.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/-__aXmZuAZY
Take Your Driving Lessons in Wroxham
No need to take lessons elsewhere, we have driving instructors based in your area. As a local business we’re proud to offer driving lessons in Wroxham and North Walsham, as well as other nearby towns and villages in the Broadland and North Norfolk area.
A Driving School That’s Close to Home
We’re the independent driving school near you — we’re locally owned and our headquarters are in Norfolk. Our local focus means we don’t need to spend your lesson fees on expensive advertising campaigns like the national schools do. We prefer to invest in our instructors instead, so you can be sure you’ll get a quality lesson every time.
Finding the Right Driving Instructor
Finding a driving instructor who you feel comfortable with can be difficult. Yet it’s absolutely vital if you want to become a confident and relaxed driver.
Everybody learns differently and at a different pace. Some prefer being shown first, others prefer to dive straight in and have a go. It’s important that your instructor not only understands this, but knows exactly how to work with your particular learning style.
Meet your Wroxham driving instructors
Our Wroxham school of motoring covers the following towns to the north-east and east of Norwich:
- North Walsham
…and everywhere in-between!
Try Us Out — Obligation Free!
Don’t let other driving schools tie you in with their upfront driving lesson deals. Often they’ll want you to block-book 10 hours of lessons before you’ve even met your instructor — but what happens if you don’t get along with them?
At How-2-Drive we’re confident you’ll love taking your driving lessons with us. But don’t take our word for it — simply book your no-obligation introductory lesson and see for yourself.
Why Learn to Drive With Us?
- We’ll save you time. Our structured driver training system is designed to help you learn more quickly. That’s why our students typically pass their tests in 17 hours less than average!
- You’ll save money. If you need fewer lessons that means you’ll pay less too! Our pupils typically save more than £400.
- Sign up for our free Theory Test App. We’ll help you to pass your driving theory test faster too!
- You’ll get your free ‘Learning to Drive’ guide. This will guide you through your course and help you get the most from each of your lessons.
- Commit only once satisfied. Once you’re confident your instructor can help you pass, you’ll be able to get a discount when you book 10 hours of lessons in advance.
Give Us A Go
We’re so confident you’ll love learning to drive with us we’re prepared to go in halves with you on your first lesson.
Before you commit to anything, why not give us a try? Book your introductory two-hour driving lesson today for just £25 —
Feedback From Our Pupils
Wroxham Driving Lesson FAQs
Yes, you can! We now have automatic instructors for the following locations:
- Norwich — our Norwich automatic team now covers the city and the surrounding areas up to a 10-mile radius from the city centre.
- Great Yarmouth — our Yarmouth team has recently expanded and now offers automatic driving lessons in Yarmouth and Gorleston.
- Wymondham — We now have a small but perfectly formed team offering automatic driving tuition in the Wymondham and Attleborough areas.
Yes we do, two deals in fact!
For our first deal you can book your introductory two-hour lesson for just £25.
For our second deal, if you buy a block of 10 hours in one go we’ll knock £2 per hour off our standard rate.
Yes of course, provided its within our local area and you make your instructor aware before the lesson.
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!