Searching For Driving Lessons in Wroxham?
Take Your Driving Lessons in Wroxham
No need to take lessons elsewhere, we have driving instructors based in your area. As a local business we’re proud to offer driving lessons in Wroxham and North Walsham, as well as other nearby towns and villages in the Broadland and North Norfolk area.
A Driving School That’s Close to Home
We’re the independent driving school near you — we’re locally owned and our headquarters are in Norfolk. Our local focus means we don’t need to spend your lesson fees on expensive advertising campaigns like the national schools do. We prefer to invest in our instructors instead, so you can be sure you’ll get a quality lesson every time.
Finding the Right Driving Instructor
Finding a driving instructor who you feel comfortable with can be difficult. Yet it’s absolutely vital if you want to become a confident and relaxed driver.
Everybody learns differently and at a different pace. Some prefer being shown first, others prefer to dive straight in and have a go. It’s important that your instructor not only understands this, but knows exactly how to work with your particular learning style.
Meet your Wroxham driving instructors
Our Wroxham school of motoring covers the following towns to the north-east and east of Norwich:
- North Walsham
…and everywhere in-between!
Try Us Out — Obligation Free!
Don’t let other driving schools tie you in with their upfront driving lesson deals. Often they’ll want you to block-book 10 hours of lessons before you’ve even met your instructor — but what happens if you don’t get along with them?
At How-2-Drive we’re confident you’ll love taking your driving lessons with us. But don’t take our word for it — simply book your no-obligation introductory lesson and see for yourself.
Why Learn to Drive With Us?
- We’ll save you time. Our structured driver training system is designed to help you learn more quickly. That’s why our students typically pass their tests in 17 hours less than average!
- You’ll save money. If you need fewer lessons that means you’ll pay less too! Our pupils typically save more than £400.
- Sign up for our free Theory Test App. We’ll help you to pass your driving theory test faster too!
- You’ll get your free ‘Learning to Drive’ guide. This will guide you through your course and help you get the most from each of your lessons.
- Commit only once satisfied. Once you’re confident your instructor can help you pass, you’ll be able to get a discount when you book 10 hours of lessons in advance.
Give Us A Go
We’re so confident you’ll love learning to drive with us we’re prepared to go in halves with you on your first lesson.
Before you commit to anything, why not give us a try? Book your introductory two-hour driving lesson today for just £25 —
Wroxham Driving Lesson FAQs
Yes, you can! We now have automatic instructors for the following locations:
- Norwich — our instructor Andrew Hazlewood offers driving tuition in his automatic Renault Clio. Andrew covers Norwich and the surrounding areas up to a 10-mile radius from the city centre.
- Great Yarmouth — Keith Smith offers automatic driving lessons in Yarmouth and Gorleston. His brand new Vauxhall Astra even has heated seats!
Yes we do, two deals in fact!
For our first deal you can book your introductory two-hour lesson for just £25.
For our second deal, if you buy a block of 10 hours in one go we’ll knock £2 per hour off our standard rate.
Yes of course, provided its within our local area and you make your instructor aware before the lesson.
Feedback From Our Pupils
I just passed my driving test first time — thanks so much to Jamie at How-2-Drive, he made my lessons fun, would highly recommend going with these guys.
So pleased I learned to drive with these guys, passed first time! My instructor Craig was really relaxed and really helped me understand what I needed to do.
I would 100% recommend How-2-Drive for any learner drivers in Norwich. Thanks to my driving instructor Jon I went from a nervous beginner driver to passing my test first time in just 5 months! I couldn’t have asked for a better learning experience.
Howard is the best instructor, I loved every lesson. You must go with How-2-Drive if you want to pass first time.
I needed to pass the UK Driving Test and thought I give How-2-Drive a go. I’m real glad I did as these guys know what they’re talking about. My instructor Nick was very professional and easy to get on with – I passed after a just a few hours tuition — 5 stars!
Can't Wait to Get Out On the Road?
Book Your First Lesson Today!
We respect your privacy, and will never pass your details on to any third party without your express permission.
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!