Want to take Driving Lessons in Norwich?
Get Your First Two-Hour Driving Lesson For Only £25!
Try Us Out Today -- Half-Price!
Simply send us your details and we’ll call you back to arrange your first lesson:
Or call 01603 957 097 to chat with us straight away!
Driving Tuition Near You
Looking for driving lessons in Norwich? Want to be taught by the best driving instructor near you? How would you like to save money on the cost of learning to drive?
How-2-Drive is your local independent driving school, based in Norfolk. We have driving instructors in Norwich and the surrounding areas including Drayton, Costessey, Rackheath and Cringleford.
Not sure about taking manual driving lessons? Prefer to learn to drive an automatic car instead? We’ve got you covered! Learn more about our automatic driving tuition offer.
Save Time and Money
We won’t just teach you to pass your driving test — we’ll help you do it in fewer hours too. Our students pass in 17 hours less than the national average* — a saving of £400!
Better yet, you can try us out half-price — book your first driving lesson in Norwich and the second hour is on us.
How Do Our Pupils Pass So Quickly?
Our structured driver training course has three stages: learn, develop, and master:
- Learn — we’ll aim to cover all driving skills within the first 10 hours
- Develop — now it’s down to you to practice your new-found skills
- Master — finally, we’ll teach you to make the right driving decisions on your own, giving you the confidence to pass your driving test first time!
Meet Our Norwich Driving Instructors
Our Norwich Driving Instructors cover the following areas:
City Centre, Taverham, Drayton, Sprowston, Costessey, Cringleford, Thorpe St Andrew.
…and everywhere in-between!
Buy One Hour — Get One Free!
We want you to be completely happy you’ve chosen the right driving instructor. That’s why we give you your first lesson half-price.
Once you’re confident we can help you pass you’ll be able to take advantage of our special deal! Get a £2 discount* off every hour when you buy a block of 10 hours. *Our standard pay as you go hourly rate is £27.
Give us a try today — simply send us your contact details and we’ll call you back to arrange your first lesson!
Reviews From Our Pupils
Norwich Driving Lesson FAQs
Yes, you can! We now have automatic instructors for the following locations:
- Norwich — our instructor Andrew Hazlewood offers driving tuition in his automatic Renault Clio. Andrew covers Norwich and the surrounding areas up to a 10-mile radius from the city centre.
- Great Yarmouth — Keith Smith offers automatic driving lessons in Yarmouth and Gorleston. His brand new Vauxhall Astra even has heated seats!
Yes we do, two deals in fact!
For our first deal you can book your introductory two-hour lesson for just £25.
For our second deal, if you buy a block of 10 hours in one go we’ll knock £2 per hour off our standard rate.
Yes of course, provided its within our local area and you make your instructor aware before the lesson.
Book Your First Driving Lesson
We respect your privacy, and will never pass your details on to any third party without your express permission.
How to Get in Touch
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!