Driving tuition near you
Looking for driving lessons in Norwich? Want to be taught by the best driving instructor near you? How would you like to save money on the cost of learning to drive?
How-2-Drive is your local independent driving school, based in Norfolk. We have built up a strong team of driving instructors in Norwich and the surrounding areas.
Not sure about taking manual driving lessons? Prefer to learn to drive an automatic car instead? We’ve got you covered! Learn more about our automatic driving tuition offer.
Save time and money
We won’t just teach you to pass your driving test — we’ll help you do it in fewer hours too. Our students pass in 17 hours less than the national average* — a saving of £400!
Better yet, you can try us out half-price — book your first two hour driving lesson in Norwich and the second hour is on us.
How do we help our pupils pass so quickly?
Our structured driver training course has three stages:
- Learn — we’ll aim to cover all driving skills within the first 10 hours
- Develop — now it’s down to you to practice your new-found skills
- Master — finally, we’ll teach you to make the right driving decisions on your own, giving you the confidence to pass your driving test first time!
Above all else, our motto is: fun gets done! We believe that if our pupils are relaxed and enjoying themselves, they will find learning easier.
Meet your Norwich driving instructors
Your local Norwich driving instructors cover the following areas:
- Norwich City Centre
- Costessey, Bowthorpe & Earlham (including UEA)
- Cringleford & Eaton
- The Golden Triangle
- Hellesdon & Mile Cross
- Sprowston & Catton
- Taverham & Drayton
- Thorpe St. Andrew
- Tuckswood & Lakenham
Buy one hour — get one free!
We want you to be confident you’ve chosen the right driving instructor. That’s why we give you your first lesson half-price. You’ll have the chance to take us for a test drive before you make any commitments.
Then, once you’re convinced we can help you pass you’ll be able to take advantage of our special block booking deal! Get a discount on every hour when you buy a block of 10 hours.
Why not give us a try today? Hit the button below to book your half price introductory session!
Driving lesson reviews from our pupils
Norwich driving lesson FAQs
- Norwich — our Norwich automatic team now covers the city and the surrounding areas up to a 10-mile radius from the city centre.
- Great Yarmouth — our Yarmouth team has recently expanded and now offers automatic driving lessons in Yarmouth and Gorleston.
- Wymondham — We now have a small but perfectly formed team offering automatic driving tuition in the Wymondham and Attleborough areas.
Yes we do, two deals in fact!
For our first deal you can book your introductory two-hour lesson for just £30.
For our second deal, if you buy a block of 10 hours in one go we’ll knock £2 per hour off our standard rate.
Yes of course, provided its within our local area and you make your instructor aware before the lesson.
Driving lesson prices in Norwich typically range from between £15 per hour to £40 per hour. At How-2-Drive, our prices sit roughly in the middle, at £28 per hour for manual lessons and £30 per hour for automatic / EV lessons.
It’s understandable that you might want to try and save money by booking with the cheapest driving instructor. But we’d urge you to consider whether the best driving instructors in Norwich would be happy to work for £15 an hour? After they’ve covered their costs, they won’t be left with much to take home at the end of the day.
A top-drawer driving tutor will charge more for their time, but they will be able to help you pass your test sooner – saving you money in the long run!
View further details about our driving lesson costs and find out about our block booking discounts.
Been waiting for a sign? Book your first driving lesson now!
Why not give us a try? Your second hour is on us.
Learn in less time, pass sooner and save money with How-2-Drive:
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!