Once you’ve mastered your beginner’s basic skills and your intermediate driving skills you are well on the way to taking your driving test. Once you’ve reached this stage you’ll be able to get test ready sooner if you practice the following routines. This page covers the following six practical driving test manoeuvres:
- Mirrors, Signal, Position, Speed, Look (MSPSL) Routine
- Turning Right at a Crossroads
- Turn in the Road (Three Point Turn)
- Parallel Parking (Reverse Parking)
- Bay Parking (Left and Right)
- Reverse Around A Corner
To watch more of our driver training videos and to be notified when we publish new videos, follow the How-2-Drive YouTube channel.