Course & payment terms
Driving test bookings & the fast-track service
Prerequisites to taking our intensive course
Before we can book you on to your course you will need the following:
All our intensive driving instructors are fully qualified Approved Driving Instructors (ADIs).
How-2-Drive instructors are self-employed franchisees. This means the contract for tuition is between the instructor and you. All monies paid to them are the property of the instructor and not the driving school.
- Us / We / School / How-2-Drive – your training provider
- You – the customer, the pupil, the learner, the student.
- Instructor – your instructor, the person delivering your training
- Course – your in-car driving tuition.
- DVSA – Driving & Vehicle Standards Agency
In the dark about driving?
Instructor driving you round the bend?
Try a new approach – our structured driver training system will get you back on track.
Prefer to get out driving straightaway? Call us now on: 01603 957 097
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons — that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!