We have an exciting opportunity for approved driving instructors to work with our local driving school. Our successful family-run school of motoring is growing rapidly to cover more of the UK. This means we are now looking to recruit a fully-qualified driving instructor.
As an ideal candidate, you will be an experienced approved driving instructor (ADI). You will be able to demonstrate a good success rate at helping people pass their driving tests. You’ll also be able to confidently to plan and deliver one-to-one driving tuition to our customers in the Norwich area.
This job is 100% remote. There’s no need to report in to the office and no more commuting! Work in your local area and choose your own hours. Join us on a part-time or full-time basis and earn up to £61,180 per year pro rata. Part time earnings begin at £27,340 per year.
Responsibilities and duties
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Plan & deliver client-centred driving lessons on a one-to-one basis
- Provide a safe learning environment for you pupils at all time
- Give your pupils the knowledge and understanding they need to pass their theory and practical driving tests
- Coach and support your pupils to become confident, safe and responsible drivers for life
- Deliver the National Standards for Drivers to all your pupils
- Maintain the professional standards for driving instructors set by the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)
Qualifications and skills
To successfully apply for this position, you will need to have:
- A current approved driving instructor (ADI) badge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superb customer service skills
- Problem solving & coaching ability
- Solid organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The desire to run your own business franchise
An opportunity for qualified ADIs
Do you hold a current DVSA ADI qualification? If so, you can apply right away for one of our full or part time positions. You’ll join our franchise as a self-employed driving instructor. We’ll fill your diary with new pupils and provide the support to help you run your own business. On top of that, we’ll provide free standards check training to help you get the coveted ‘A’ grade.
But I’m not a qualified ADI
Not a problem. We have a fantastic opportunity for you to train with us to become a fully qualified Approved Driving Instructor (ADI). Upon successful completion of your training you will made an offer to join our school. Learn more about our Trainee Potential Driving Instructor (PDI) opportunities.
How 2 Drive was founded in 2009 by Howard Floyd. Since then, our school of motoring has grown to over 30 instructors across the Norfolk and Suffolk areas of East Anglia. We train our instructors to deliver a high-quality lesson every time. Now we want you to become part of the team that helps thousands of people pass their driving test every year.
Due to increasing demand for driving lessons in our catchment we are now looking for our next fully-qualified instructor to join our team in 2023.
Apply now and we’ll call you back.