Need Driving Lessons in Thetford or Bury St. Edmunds?
Get your first two hour driving lesson for just £35!
Take us out for a spin - half price!
Or phone us on 01603 957 097 to chat today!
Your local driving school in Thetford & Bury
Looking for a local driving instructor in your area? Our approved driving instructors deliver driving lessons in Thetford, Brandon, Elveden and Bury St. Edmunds. We also cover the surrounding villages in the south Breckland and north St. Edmundsbury areas. Unlike many other schools that offer driving tuition near you, we are an independent driving school with our headquarters based in East Anglia.
Our patient and friendly instructors are ready to coach you from nervous novice right through to passing your test with flying colours! But we won’t just teach you how to pass your test – we’ll teach you good driving habits that will set you up for a lifetime of safe driving.
Or, perhaps you’ve already taken classes with another school and are now waiting to take your test? No problem – we offer test preparation and refresher courses too!
Find the right driving instructor for you
Choosing the right driving instructor can be difficult. Will you like them? Will they be able to work with your learning style? Will they be any good?
We give your first hour free
Many other driving schools will tempt you with their block driving lessons deals. But usually, you’ll have to pre-pay for up to 10 hours before you even take your first lesson. This is a lot of money to pay to someone you haven’t even met yet!
That’s why we give you your first hour free when you book your introductory two-hour lesson with How-2-Drive.
Meet your Thetford & Bury driving instructors
Your local school of motoring covers the following areas:
Norfolk (South Breckland)
- East Harling
Suffolk (North St. Edmundsbury)
- Bury St. Edmunds
- Great Barton
For driving lessons in Downham Market and further north to King’s Lynn, please take a look at our King’s Lynn school of motoring instead. Or, if you’re looking for an instructor in South Norfolk, have a peek at our Diss & Long Stratton driving school.
Grab yourself a deal
Buy one hour – get one free! Simply book your first two-hour driving lesson and you’ll only pay for one hour. Once you’ve experienced our lessons for yourself, we’re confident you’ll want to book your next session.
To take advantage of this special offer, book your introductory beginner’s lesson today:
Why choose How-2-Drive?
- Save time – pass your test in 17 hours less than the national average!
- Save money – on average our students save over £400.
- Our structured driver training system helps you learn faster.
- Download your free Theory Training app to help you pass your theory test quickly.
- We won’t just teach you how to pass – we’ll teach you how to drive!
- Get our free Learning to Drive app to support your learning and track your progress.
- Try us out first with a half-price two-hour lesson. See for yourself how good we really are!
- Get a discount for every 10-hour block of lessons you book in advance.
Reviews from our pupils
See for yourself why our driving instructors come highly recommended:
Book Your First Driving Lesson - Just £35!
Give us a try - your second hour is on us!
Learn in less time, and save money with How-2-Drive:
Eager to get driving? Call 01603 957 097 to chat with us today!
* According to the DVSA (the people who set the driving test) it takes on average 47 hours of driving lessons and another 20 hours of private practice to pass the driving test.
By using our structured training system we help our customers pass after an average of just 30 hours of driving lessons – that’s 17 hours less than the DVSA average!